Publishing Sale Catalogue

  • Oak Knoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010

      With books on typography, bookbinding, book design, bibliography, illustration, libraries and more, our Oak Knoll Press 2010 Sale Catalogue has books at great prices from every subject— more than 400 backlist publishing titles at 30% off! The sale only runs until November 30 so don’t miss out!  Click the link below to see a complete list of the books.

      http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_PresetName=SALE+BOOKS&s_CriteriaAlias=SALEBOOKCRITERIA&s_SortOrder=TitleAZ

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E:
       oakknoll@...

      http://twitter.com/oakknollbooks

      www.facebook.com/oakknollbooks

      http://www.oakknoll.com/

      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA) http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB bookseller