Hi guys,

  • Kim A. Boe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2010
      new member here, and I figured I should introduce myself. =)

      First things first, my name is Kim André Bøe, I'm a Norwegian graphic designer,
      currently doing my MFA at Academy of Art University in SF. Before I moved over
      here I lived in London, building onto my Norwegian design education to get a BA.

      I'm a lover of anything printed, and the more craft that goes into something,
      the better.

      Most of my printing experience is in screenprinting, but I have a desire to
      learn new techniques. After gaining my first practical experience with it while
      living in England, I've just started looking for a way into learning letterpress. In
      England, although for a very limited time, I got to try my hand at both an Adana
      tabletop, a proofing press and a large motorized cylinder press.

      I'm looking for a tabletop-press with as large a print-area as I can get a hold
      of, so if any of you have something in decent shape that fits that description
      to sell in the Bay-Area, or even willing to ship, I'm your guy.

      See you later =)

      -Kim