Hamilton Wayzgoose Ride Share?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      Greetings All!

      I'm looking for rider/ride-share from Dubuque Iowa area (or Madison, or Chicago) to Two Rivers, WI on November 4th or 5th (arriving in Two Rivers by 5pm on the 5th) for the Hamilton Wood Type Museum Wayzgoose.

      http://www.woodtype.org/events.shtml

      I will drive my small car with one or two riders, or else be happy to share costs in another vehicle (non-smoking, please!)

      I can meet you in Chicago or Madison, Wisconsin...

      I can't really do the drive by myself, though. Too long in one go.

      All the best

      Peter

      Please contact me off list!
      peterf at slowprint.com