Phase convertor for Heidelberg ksba

  • Iron Horse Graphics, Ltd.
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2010
      Good afternoon. I have always had good luck with the Phasemaster brand of converters. They are quiet and dependable. The manufacturer, Kay Industries, has a store on ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/House-of-Phase-Converters
      There are converters available from individuals on ebay and elsewhere, too. Just Google it. One bit of advice: when choosing a converter, pay attention to the horsepower it's rated at. You'll want to match the horsepower of the motor currently on the KSBA. I assume you are looking for a single-phase to 3-phase converter. Of course, you are always best off not using a phase converter. I have only used them when it's been impossible to get 3-phase service or prohibitively expensive. Good luck, Grover Gatewood @ Iron Horse Graphics, Ltd.