Re: [PPLetterpress] Damaged Windmill question

  • Norman Hicks
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2010
      I would "walk away"

      We would be interested for parts.

      Norman Hicks

      Hicks Brothers Printing Equipment
      582 6th Street
      San Francisco, California 94103-4708
      United States of America

      415-575-0933 office
      415-575-0907 fax
      415-725-1670 cell

      http://printingequip.com   visit it repeatedly!!!

      On Oct 9, 2010, at 6:54 AM, raceroberts wrote:

      Hey, I've got my eye on a newer windmill with lockouts, but I believe something's wrong with the impression.

      When I've got the impression 'on' and the platen at top dead center, I can grab the head of the platen and physically move it back and forward quite a few inches. My other presses don't do this, and I'm wondering how expensive a fix I should estimate before buying this baby.

      Advice?

    • Harold Kyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2010
        That or run away. One if the two.

        Harold

        --
        ---
        Boxcar Press
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2010
          Yeesh, thanks guys. I'll see what they'll part with...