Re: Moving A Chandler

  • nohogallery@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      I always use riggers at one end or the other to move anything bigger
      than a C&P Pilot. You are getting an OK price...the bigger the C&P the
      lower the price it seems...we got our 12x18 for "free"...moving it cost
      $500.

      My only real suggestion is measure all your doors. Disassembling is
      not a fun thing to do if you are half way through a move and it doesn't
      fit.

      Good luck.

      Bill
      Big Wheel Press