Oct. 16th Book Arts Jam at Foothill College (SF Bay Area)

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      (Cross posted)

      Dear Letterpress Friends,

      Put down your composing sticks and your photopolymer plates and mark your calendar for this stellar event.

      I’m personally thrilled to be involved in the 2010 Book Arts Jam on Sat. October 16 at Foothill College, and hopefully you will be too!

      Book Arts Jam 2010 is a one-day regional celebration of the book, print, and paper arts, co-sponsored by the Bay Area Book Artists and Foothill College. This year’s event features an exhibition of artists’books, an Exhibitors Showcase with work by more than 60 artists and craftspeople, talks by artists and collectors, letterpress printing demonstrations, a silent auction, and a full-service onsite cafeteria. Remember, books make great gifts :-)

      So come and have some fun...

      Sat. October 16, 2010;  10am to 4pm
      Foothill College 12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills, California
      Free admission; parking $2

      For more info, go to www.bookartsjam.org