deadline for student/emerging artist exhibition grant is October 14

  • abecedariangallery
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2010
      Apologies for posting this as this may fall outside what is appropriate at this group BUT it is a great opportunity for an emerging artist so I'm posting here:

      Eligible to apply are full- or part-time students whose focus includes any aspect of the book arts and who are currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program or have graduated during calendar years 2008, 2009 or 2010. The award is for a solo exhibition in Abecedarian Gallery's Reading Room in January/February 2011. The grant includes round-trip shipping of the exhibition and a $500 unrestricted stipend paid to the recipient of the award.

      Further details can be obtained by emailing Abecedarian Gallery, or by visiting the webpage & clicking on the opportunities for artists link.

      Alicia Bailey, Director, Abecedarian Gallery
      910 Santa Fe, Unit #101
      Denver, CO 80204
      phone: 720.282.4052 or 303.340.2110

      keep up with gallery news