Re: Mysterious nicks?

  • Gerald Lange <bieler@worldnet.att.net>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hrant

      I'll bring a copy of the printed piece for you to look at, or maybe
      I'll scan the piece and put it up here as a PDF. But the mystery has
      been solved. Jerry Kelly has informed me that Zapf indeed wanted the
      Sistina to have a roughened edge. And while not all that apparent to
      the eye the smaller sizes carry the characteristic as well.

      Gerald