Re: Advertising on LIST??

  • Gerald Lange <bieler@worldnet.att.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      > Mark: nice to know about your service, but aren't we supposed to eschew
      > advertising on this list??

      Katie

      Yes we are. Mark, whoever he is, was immediately removed from membership and his post deleted. I'm usually able to nip these folks before they spam but sometimes one will get through.

      Apologies to the list.

      Gerald
    • Katie Harper
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        No need to apologize, Gerald. You do a valiant job with this list. Thanks.

        Katie Harper
        Ars Brevis Press
        Cincinnati, OH
        513-233-9588