Heidelburg Parts

  • Katelynn Corrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 1:56 PM
      I replied to Ian personally in regards to this but just to clarify for everyone:

      The reason why I could not find the part number in my parts book is becaise this 'piston' is ONLY on late model, rectangular faceguard/roller lockup presses. On the older presses, the air for the powder comes directly from the main pump. In the newer presses, it first goes though this 'piston' thing. I'm not sure what it does, but I assume it might change the timing of the powder blast to better coordinate with the sheet delivery.

      I've been running Windmills for a living for something like eight years and I wasn't aware of this difference until yesterday! Always something new to learn.

      I suggested that Ian hook up the hose directly to the pump and forget about the piston. He still needs a few other parts, though, for the top part of the powder unit. So anyone with powder sprayer parts should still contact him.

      Be well,

      -Katey