Photopolymer plate supplier

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 6:09 PM
      PPL members:

      Harold Kyle at Boxcar Press has informed me that phtopolymer plate
      supplier JetUSA.com is selling a photopolymer platemaker by AZ. I had
      not heard of them before but the equipment promo (found by following
      the menus to Letterpress/Equipment) looks like the machine is a bit
      more sophisticated than current fare, and seemingly priced right. A
      number of other products are there also as well as a Used Equipment
      menu (link?) that is at this time "still under construction."