Re: working with reversed images

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2010
      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "ductormanpaperboy" <ductormanpaperboy@...> wrote:
      >But I am also wondering about exposure times for reverse patterns should they be higher lower??

      Reverse images need a much shorter exposure. A normal exposure will fill them in or give such a shallow recess that ink will fill. How much shorter depends on the thinkness of line, but I have used times a quarter to a tenth of normal exposurem(but then I am also using thicker material than you).
      --Eric Holub, SF