12 x18 C & P New Style Treadle

  • nohogallery@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      With all this discussion on motorized platen presses...does anyone have
      a 12 x18 C & P New Style with a treadle? I love my Pearl #14 with
      treadle...it came with a motor also, but I like the control of the
      treadle.

      I want to fit my 12 x18 C & P New Style with a treadle...Hern doesn't
      list a treadle for this size press...it is listed on the original parts
      list, but not drawn to scale.

      Thanks.

      Bill
      Big Wheel Press