New Downloadable Files posted on my website

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8 2:30 PM
      Excuse the cross posting, but thought there might be some people on only one list that might be interested....

      I have just posted an additional 3 files to the downloadable files page on my website:

      Intertype Matrix Identification Booklet (Date unknown, Blue & Red Cover, 18.87 MB):

      Esham Matrix Milling Machine (2.74 MB):

      C&P New Series Oiling & Instruction Chart (2.15 MB)

      This last one has had the four pictures scanned in high resolution and enlarged 4x to give better detail.

      Also, note the last sentence of the last paragraph on the back side of the card (last page of the PDF): "Run the top of the flywheel from you".  Over the years there has been a lot of discussion of this topic, as to which way is the proper way to run the press.

      All I have ever heard is that there is nothing definitive from Chandler & Price on the issue.  Well, here it is in "black & white" on an official Chandler & Price document for the New Series presses!  No more confusion or argument on what is the proper direction for the flywheel to be turning on these presses <grin>!!!!!!!

      The complete list of files for downloading can be found at:

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      APA #785

    • CHAPMAN RIDER
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8 4:57 PM
        Thank you Lance. What a Treasure Trove!

        Chapman Rider

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8 5:41 PM
          Well, I was digging for an oiling chart for a V-50 for Brandon Mise @ Blue Barnhouse.  I gave him a crash course a few weeks ago in Vertical setup and operations, but oiling is something that takes time to learn...  Couldn't find that chart, but found a whole bunch of other stuff that I will be scanning in the future...

          The Intertype Matrix ID Booklet and the Esham Matrix Milling Tool came from someone else, and I don't remember who right now....  But thanks from whomever!

          - Lance Williams
          Williams Stationery Co.
          Camden, New York
          APA #785