Update Please Read Letterpress Samples

  • CaveworksPress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Dear Fellow Printers,
             It appears that I may have caused a misunderstanding with regard to my
      request for letterpress samples for a presentation to a class at The
      University of Northern Iowa. I have no affiliation with the University Art
      Gallery, Department of Art, or the Special Collections, and I cannot speak
      for their interest in your work, should you send samples for this one-time
      class presentation. This is a personal project of my own, under the
      suggestion of an art professor at UNI.
             To all who responded: Thank you for your interest in assisting me and
      sorry for any misunderstanding my post caused.
             Julie Russell-Steuart