Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: polymer plates

  • April Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2003
      Thank you to all who responded regarding the composition of polymer plates.
      Upon further examination, it seems that the plates may be a coated piece of
      metal, but we still must determine what the coating consists of. I have
      enlisted the help of a photograph conservator and scientist at the
      University of Texas and we will run some tests to determine the composition,
      now.

      Thanks again,
      April Smith