New List of Type Specimen Titles

  • Oak Knoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 1:43 PM

      PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO US AT orders@...

      Greetings, all. Hope the rest of you on the east coast are staying dry on this Tuesday as we invite you to view an illustrated catalogue offering over 160 items of type specimen titles. If you enjoy looking at and collecting historical typefaces from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, or are a contemporary type nut, please check out the list below as we have something for everyone.

      http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=1376&s_ShowPics=1

      As always, thank you so much for your interest.

      Oak Knoll Books

      Robert D. Fleck, III – Antiquarian and Library sales

      Oak Knoll Books – www.oakknoll.comrob@...

      Follow us: icon_twitter  icon_facebook

      310 Delaware Street – New Castle, DE 19720

      P: 302.328.7232 ext. 13 – F: 302.328.7274

      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers member (ILAB) http://www.ilab.org
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB bookseller.