Re: TypeCon2010: Babel

  • Barbara Hauser
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2010
      Thanks for the notice, Gerald. One thing, though -- is there some kind of irony here? I had to hit the Control/+ combo three times to read the schedule of events for a conference that "explores the hot button topic of web fonts . . ."

      Barbara

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2010
        Hi Barbara

        Thanks for the tip. I was wondering where all that stuff might be. Well,
        its a totally volunteer organization. I'm surprised they can pull it off
        year after year, but they do.

        Gerald