TypeCon2010: Babel

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
      Mark you calendars, TypeCon is coming to LA, August 17th-20th.

      http://www.typecon.com/calendar.php

    • Barbara Hauser
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2010
        Thanks for the notice, Gerald. One thing, though -- is there some kind of irony here? I had to hit the Control/+ combo three times to read the schedule of events for a conference that "explores the hot button topic of web fonts . . ."

        Barbara

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2010
          Hi Barbara

          Thanks for the tip. I was wondering where all that stuff might be. Well,
          its a totally volunteer organization. I'm surprised they can pull it off
          year after year, but they do.

          Gerald