RE: [PPLetterpress] plate specifications

  • Ian Koo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2010

      Hi Savla,

      Thank you for answering my question. It has been indeed helpful. I managed to find a company that sells the plates based on a hardness of 67. However it’s only ex stock, and they aren’t bringing it in again. I am buying up all 40 plates to start off with. Hopefully enough to last me during my learning phase.

      Another question. I went to check out two machines today. One of then had a darker red ball, while the second machine which is attached had a much brighter one, I wonder if there is any difference between the two machines.

      Regards

      Ian Koo