cross-posting Letpress/Letterpress Samples-UNI class

  • CaveworksPress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Dear fellow Printers,

             I have been asked by Roy Behrens, (art professor at The University of
      Northern Iowa, art editor of The North American Review and editor of Ballast
      Quarterly Review, <A HREF="http://www.cardhouse.com/push/zines1.htm)">http://www.cardhouse.com/push/zines1.htm)</A> to give a
      presentation on letterpress printing to his graphic design class. Having a
      rather sparse collection myself and just starting my press up, I am looking
      for more examples of letterpress printing. While the special collections
      dept. in the library has many fine books, I am interested showing new work
      and also more artist's books or broadsides than are currently in the
      collection.
             I am looking for books of poetry, artist's books, and broadsides or
      cards to show. If you are interested in helping to round out this
      presentation with your work, please contact me off list.  This could be an
      informal opportunity to introduce your work to the University for future
      exhibition possibilities. The class date is March 10, 2003.

      Julie

      Julie Russell-Steuart
      CAVEWORKS PRESS
      ~~poetry and artist's books~~