Vandercook Centenary Print bundle exhibited in South Africa

  • KalleP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010
      Hi All,

      My friend Mark Sandham and I have put up the 91 letterpress print
      2009 Vandercook Centenary Print Bundle on exhibit here at Wits
      University in Johannesburg, South Africa.

      If you have friends who might be interested there is a downloadable
      exhibit catalogue and also online views of all the prints on the
      Vanderblog web site that you can visit from the link below.

      I have mentioned it on the LetPress mailing list but if you think
      others would be interested in the details please feel free to share.

      Check out www.letterpress.co.za/news/vandercook for all the exhibit details.

      Regards

      Kalle
      --
      Idyllic Press - Johannesburg, South Africa