Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Black Business Card Stock

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hahnemühle German Etching Special Black - 300gsm / 600gsm

      Gorgeous surface- see the Projekt Inc cards on slowprint.com

      Ciao
      PF

      Slowprint.com / Semiotx.com
      google voice 1 563 223 8231
      peterf@...

      From iPhone plz excuse brevity!

    • Eric
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2010

        > Hahnemühle German Etching Special Black - 300gsm / 600gsm

        I used a black German etching sheet as a booklet cover once, and it shed black particles with every touch. Is the Hahnemuhle black more stable?
        --Eric Holub, SF
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2010
          Hi Eric

          It's pretty soft, for sure, but I don't think it's shedding...

          Not great for high-traffic areas, however!

          PF