Join in the Celebration

  • whisperingwoodlands
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Whispering Woodlands, a Retreat to Nature for the Creative Mind
      2nd Anniversary Celebration Open House July 1, 2, 3 1-4 daily
      Artist/Instructor displays, sales and demonstrations. Check it out ...press paper pulp in a mold, print a card on the Vandercook Press...
      It has been a wonderful undertaking and the photos I post are just the tip of the iceberg. Located just outside Madison WI, rural Verona. http://www.whispering-woodlands.com We hope to have those of you near and far join us in this celebration either in spirit or in person!