Big Wheel Press Broadside

  • nohogallery@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010
      We have sold tons of our broadside "You Had Me At Etsy" based on the
      Jerry Mcguire movie quote of "you had me at hello", but I think I have
      found another hit:

      YOU HAD ME AT MAKEREADY

      Will be posting on our website tomorrow.

      And thanks for all...the epoxy worked great on repairing my wood type!
      It took two applications and adheres very well. The only drawback is
      when sanding...the hundred years of patina goes away!

      Have fun!

      Bill Muller
      Big Wheel Press
      Northampton, MA 01060