Re: Thick paper

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2010
      Mouldmade photo enhanced papers seem to work well with letterpress. I did a piece a while back with Somerset

      http://bielerpressv.blogspot.com/2009/09/aaron-horkey-dead-man-art-print.html

      and recently saw a nicely printed letterpress piece that used a Hahnemuehle paper.

      http://www.hahnemuehle.com/prod/en/212/426/photo-rag-bright-white-310-gsm.html