Re: fine lines breaking up on press?!? (resloved, mostly.)

  • Christian Morrison
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2010
      This makes me think you need to check the exposure using a "21 Step Sensitivity Guide" like the ones made by Magnesium Elektron or some other company. This is a Stouffer Scale and for the plates you're using the manufacturer will tell you what numbers you should be getting on the scale. For our KF material the exposure numbers are 14-15 for example.