Digital Papers

  • normanmcknight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010
      There are several suppliers of double-side papers suitable for book work in letterpress. I have seen one of them used successfully with a photo book, which is why I have become interested in locating sources.

      Moab does produces a 7x10 sheet scored to fold easily into a 5x7 card,
      although its in only that size.

      http://moabpaper.com/

      http://www.innovaart.com/

      http://www.hawkmtpaper.com/

      http://www.museofineart.com/museo2.aspx

      http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/

      I was unable to find a double-sided paper for Hahnemühle. Epson Premium Presentation Matte is the one I saw used by a photographer Noah Beil; he used letterpess with his photos & printed it at the SFCB. It is only available in 8 1/2 x 11.

      Norman McKnight
      Philoxenia Press
      Berkeley