Re: Three Questions

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2010
      Hi Casey

      Thanks for the kind words. But, what conference? Only public non-web forum I can think of is CODEX or the Oak Knoll Fair and I'd think they would be disinclined to consider contemporary letterpress as it REALLY IS.

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Casey McGarr <casey@...> wrote:

      > Very nice interview Gerald and well spoken.
      >
      > The trend of letterpress may be a good topic for the conference that is talking about the business of letterpress. It would be a good discussion.
      >

      > Sincerely,
      >
      > . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      > Casey McGarr
      > Inky Lips Letterpress
      > Kissing The Paper With Inky Lips
      > www.inkylipspress.com

    • Casey McGarr
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
        Gerald,

        The discussion, "Letterpress as a Business" was already held. What you said about the trend and it unpredictable future would have been an interesting discussion.

        Sincerely,