Crane Palette

  • foofnik79
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
      Sorry this is not a direct letterpress question, but I'm hoping there might be some info about Crane Palette to share.

      I'm on and urgent hunt for Crane Palette cover 130+ lb in coral. A couple of my regular sources are having trouble getting their hands on it and I can't even find it online. I've of course spent too much time looking and waiting on replies that I'm running out of time.

      Any ideas? I'm in Los Angeles, but can of course ship.
      Thanks!
    • Scott Rubel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
        I don't know what Crane Palette is, but I get all my Crane stuff through Keldon. Check it out if you haven't already.
        http://www.keldonpaper.com

        --Scott

        On Jun 4, 2010, at 4:33 PM, foofnik79 wrote:

        > Sorry this is not a direct letterpress question, but I'm hoping there might be some info about Crane Palette to share.
        >
        > I'm on and urgent hunt for Crane Palette cover 130+ lb in coral. A couple of my regular sources are having trouble getting their hands on it and I can't even find it online. I've of course spent too much time looking and waiting on replies that I'm running out of time.
        >
        > Any ideas? I'm in Los Angeles, but can of course ship.
        > Thanks!

      • Jill Velez
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
          thanks scott, but keldon was my first stop and they couldn't get the coral shade.  bummer!