LOL Letterpress

  • tropicalretreat16@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2010
      Hi,

      We just launched our letterpress business this week! LOL Letterpress. We are a small studio run in our garage. For now we are concentrating on greeting cards and custom invitations. We would really appreciate any advice or comments. Check us out at lolletterpress.blogspot.com. Thanks
    • Gary
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
        Congratulations! Oh, and nice OS 8x12!!

        -gary

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "tropicalretreat16@..." <tropicalretreat16@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > We just launched our letterpress business this week! LOL Letterpress. We are a small studio run in our garage. For now we are concentrating on greeting cards and custom invitations. We would really appreciate any advice or comments. Check us out at lolletterpress.blogspot.com. Thanks

      • blanca prado
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
          Congratulations and good luck!
          Loved the name and the 'grandma's lace invitation' looks amazing.
          Blanca

          --
          Blanca Prado-Scanu
          www.zazzle.com/whitefield*

          "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney