Re: [PPLetterpress] lettra showing through black ink

  • Claire Taylor
    Message 1 of 10 , May 27, 2010
      We have an Asbern Press, and it has a similar feature: the cylinder pulls off if the press feels you are printing with too much pressure. Sometimes it does this when it is moderate pressure. Cranking slowly and evenly on this press has helped the problem.

      Claire

      On May 25, 2010, at 8:35 PM, jason wagner wrote:

      Thanks for the paper suggestion, I appreciate it.

      The bed on my Reprex 2 is 15 1/4" x 42". It has some very nice features in addition to those that take a little getting used to. Vanderblog has a brief history if you're interested: http://vandercookpr ess.info/ vanderblog/ category/ other-brands/ reprex/

      Best,
      Jason