Re: [PPLetterpress] Searching for UK printers to host workshops

  • alex brooks
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2010
      Susan & Unknown Helper
      thanks so much for your advice, I will follow up on these leads,
      cheers, Alex
      press eight seventeen - lexington letterpress

      On May 26, 2010, at 5:55 PM, hiartz@... wrote:

      Alex, try Ditchling Museum in E Sussex.

      ------------ ------

      From: "Susan MAKOV" <smakov@weber. edu>
      Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 15:30:14 -0600
      To: <PPLetterpress@ yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] Searching for UK printers to host workshops

      Alex,
      You may try contacting Sue Gollifer, at Brighton (near where you will be) http://artsresearch .brighton. ac.uk/research/ academic/ gollifer
      I studied with her and the many fine people at Brighton (then Polytechnic) many years ago. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
      What a great opportunity for you.
      Best,
      Susan Makov
      Green Cat Press