Re: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress in France?

  • kutlugurelli
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2010
      hi,

      if you can go to this address;
      13 Quai de Montebello
      75005 PARIS, France

      and here is the map;
      http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=0,0,1935330913801003921&fb=1&hq=charbonnel&hnear=paris&daddr=13+Quai+de+Montebello,+75005+PARIS,+France&geocode=12145986824507730401,48.851831,2.349263&ei=UGn9S-DqC837_AbQre3HAw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQngIwAA

      and ask for the printers' shops around, they may could if they would help you..

      Message 2 of 6 , May 26, 2010
        Hi Moira
        There's Michael Caine at 31, rue de la Cerisaie, Paris 75004, Tel 01
        42 74 74 61
        He runs a small print shop near la Bastille
        He's English but has lived in France awhile
        Samples of his work are in David Jury's book Letterpress
        If you go to Aix-en-Provence, I know a couple
        I'll be in Paris myself all the month of September
        Cheers
        David

        Black Stone Press
        1249 Cartwright Street
        Vancouver, BC
        Canada
      • moira mccauley
        Message 3 of 6 , May 27, 2010
          Thanks for all the great tips, everyone!
          Moira