TODAY!!! Free Film Showings of "Proceed and Be Bold" -Amos Paul Kennedy, Jr.

  • Steve Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      (Cross Posted --reminder of event...)

      For those in the San Francisco Bay Area, the film "Proceed and Be Bold" will be showing TODAY for FREE at Foothill College in Los Altos Hills... both this afternoon at 1:00p.m. and again this evening at 6:30 p.m. !!! Details below:

      Exhibitions & Events

      Sponsored by Print & Book Arts
      Proceed & Be Bold
      Film Screening at Foothill College, 12345 El Monte BLvd., Los Altos
      Hills CA., in Appreciation Hall, Room 1500

      - May 13, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
      - May 13, 6:30 - 8:30 pm

      PROCEED AND BE BOLD! follows an artist who leaves his secure day job to
      pursue his passion for art and printmaking. Amos Paul Kennedy Jr. is
      worth the watch for his often controversial, but always insightful
      thoughts on letterpress and book arts. Plus, the film is a wonderful
      reminder of going for what you really want in this life and stirring up
      a few minds along the way. Students and professors love the creative
      message.

      http://www.20kfilms.com/filmsites/proceedandbebold/index.php

      Steve Robison
      The Robison Press
      Belmont, CA (about 25 miles south of San Francisco and 30 miles north of San Jose)