wells college book arts summer intensive

  • barb tetenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010
      There’s still time to register for a course at the Wells Book Arts Summer Institute!

      Session One, July 11-17

      Binding: Andrew Huot, The Well-Crafted Book Calligraphy: Cheryl Jacobsen, Engravers' Script: Pointed Pen Elegance Letterpress: Katherine McCanless Ruffin, Common Sense Illuminated by Imagination Monotype casting with Michael Bixler at the Bixler Press and Letterfoundry

      Session Two, July 18-24

      Binding: Julia Leonard, Stitches in Time: Historical Bindings/Contemporary Context
      Calligraphy: Sharon Zeugin, Write of Passage: Developing Your Own Script Letterpress: Barbara Tetenbaum, Intuition and Chance: A Playful Approach to Printing Books on the Vandercook

      We are looking forward to a great summer, full of book arts and swimming in Lake Cayuga! Join us! For more details, call the Book Arts Center at 315-364-3420, or check our website at http://www.facebook.com/l/83160;wells.edu/bookarts.