Re: [PPLetterpress] Lange interview at new-series.org

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
      Hi Paul

      Oh, it's a story that's been told before.

      Haven't done an interview in over a decade but was honored when Andy asked. I have a lot of respect for what he is trying to do. But I was just trying to follow his lead with this and address his questions as directly and as fully as I could.

      Pleased you thought well of it.

      All best

      Gerald