Reference sources can be found on site at Links (bookmarks), Files (text documents), Messages (archives), Photos (images), Database (data tables), Applications (beta). Members are encouraged to add to the resources of the site. There is a folder in the Links section for members' to link their websites. To search the archives go to
It is often useful to perform a preliminary search of the archives before posting as many topics have already been covered.
To log on to the group site, go to
A Yahoo ID and password are required to access the group site. Registration is required for these services. Yahoo provides privacy options as part of the registration process.
If you do not have a Yahoo ID and would like to change your status go here
Click on the Sign Up Now! button and follow the instructions and links to attach your group subscription to your ID. This provides access to the site.
Note: Many membership account functions are accessible via e-mail commands:
- Subscribe to the list
- Unsubscribe from the list
- Switch your subscription to receipt of individual posts
- Switch your subscription to digest
- Switch your subscription to nomail (useful if you want to have access to the site but do not want to receive postings). If you are going on vacation and do not want to have your mailbox overfill - which will result in your list mail being returned to Yahoo and disruption of your membership - use this setting).
- Sends a message to the list owner
- To post or send mail to the list
To edit your group membership preferences online go to
To edit all your group memberships, access your account, etc., go to your MyGroups page at
The PPL Moderators
This file is sent on an occasional basis to the membership. For future
reference, it is located in the Files section of the site.