Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: printing envelope liners

  • Half Press
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2010
      Sorry. I don't have a picture.

      Basically you can print anything that is paper made. You can print on the flap of the envelope; it is like a regular sheet of paper. The inner space of the flat will take an image that is drawn to the form of flap, allowing the image doesn't print on the overlapping parts of the envelope. Very simple. Have the envelope open and have your pattern —which you will have to create— made onto a plate. Lock the plate, makeready press and go.

      I think that the fun is to find out how to make it on your own. It is always fun. If you never have done it, the first time will be like an experiment, as you go you will learn. The second time you do it, it will be easier as you have gained experience. The third time you do it, it will be like a ball : )

      Best of luck.