Re: [PPLetterpress] Digital Font Question

  • Fontdr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2003
      I rebuild my fonts in the Fontgrapher program. I use the ATM because
      FontReserve and Suitcase are more clumbsy to use.
      Bob Trogman
    • Tim Honnor
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2003
        No - but I know a good one right here in Scotland!!
        Tim Honnor
        www.piccolopress.co.uk

        In message <avnka2+m0lk@...>, "carey johnson
        <careysuejohnson@...>" <careysuejohnson@...> writes
        >Can anyone recommend a good photo engraver in LA? Both metal and
        >photopolymer. Thanks.
        >

        >• To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
        >PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
        >• Encountering problems? contact:
        >PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
        >• To unsubscribe:

        Tim Honnor - Piccolo Press - 90 Harbour Street - Nairn - IV12 4PG
        tel: 01667 454508 fax 01667 454509
        www.piccolopress.co.uk