Re: My first post and questions about Heidelberg 10x15 and letterpressing.

  • i_goonies
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hello Steve!
      oh well, a screenprinter, a brother in arms!

      My exposure unit for screenprinting is UV lights..so why don't you think it works?

      To avoid the loss of fine details isn't possible to recreate what happens into those exposure units?

      Aren't simply machines full of a liquid and some soft brushes that turn at high speed and remove the unexposed material?

      Thanks!
      Fabio