FWD: Proceed and Be Bold

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      Hi!

      In researching letterpress and book arts, I discovered this wonderful Yahoo Group. Thought you
      might be interested in my friend's letterpress and book arts documentary PROCEED AND BE BOLD!
      I wanted to contact you first directly to see if you'd be okay helping me get the word out
      on this self-financed film and maybe post this information to your group.

      PROCEED AND BE BOLD! follows an artist who leaves his secure day job to pursue
      his passion for art and printmaking. Amos Paul Kennedy Jr. is worth the watch for his
      often controversial, but always insightful thoughts on letterpress and book arts.

      Plus, the film is a wonderful reminder of going for what you really want in this life and
      stirring up a few minds along the way. Plus, it gets the word out on the beautiful art
      of letterpress and book arts.

      To see the trailer and read more about the film, go to:
      www.proceedandbebold.com

      We're extremely proud the film has screened at over 24 universities throughout the U.S.
      Plus, a sold-out showing at the San Francisco Documentary Film Festival and showings at
      five more film festivals.

      And if you know any design associations, groups or colleges/universities that might want to
      screen the film, please forward on this info and have them contact cheryl@....

      The success of this film is made possible by the kindness and support of people like you,
      who help get the word out on this hidden gem of a film. We hope you'll find PROCEED AND
      BE BOLD! as inspiring as we do and want to watch it and share it with others.

      Thanks again!

      Cheryl Laughlin
      20K Films, Promotions
      cheryl@...