OT: Need Letpress unsubscribe help

  • Katelynn Corrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
      Hi guys, sorry for the Letpress related message.

      When they went down last they must have reverted to an old member list or something because now it shows up in my inbox again, about 4 years after I unsubscribed because I was sick of reading 'professional' 'adults' bickering like schoolgirls.  I can't remember what I used as my login when I WAS a member and I can't figure out what email to use to unsubscribe. Can anyone help me out by letting me know if there is an email I can contact to unsubscribe? I'm sick of the messages cluttering up my inbox when I can't even read them.

      Thank you!

      -Katey

    • Belle & Whistle Press
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2010
        You need to send an email (from the subscribed account) to: listserv@...

        With the body of the email reading: signoff letpress

        You should then receive an email back with the command confirmation.  I believe that this method does not require your account login information, since it uses the sender's email address as a way to identify you (which is why the email must be sent from the subscribed account rather than one you may have forwarded to).

        I have found this website most helpful in dealing with the LetPress listserv: http://www.greendolphinpress.com/letterpress-faq.html#1.4

        I hope that helps!

        Nathan

        Belle & Whistle Press