Re: [PPLetterpress] Feeding lettra 110 lb

  • Nicolas Goosen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2010
      Don't forget to check all the air hoses for a possible leak / break.
      Make sure the air-escape hole on the sucker bar is fully covered by
      its sleeve.

      Nicolas

      On 07 Mar 2010, at 4:15 PM, ductormanpaperboy wrote:

      > I have problems feeding lettra through the windmill. I understand
      > all of the air settings etc have cleaned filters and everything. She
      > will feed regular paper til the cows come home but as soon as I feed
      > lettra no no no!!! should I purchase the sucker bar kit or could
      > there be something wrong with the feed?? has anyone else had issues
      > feeding Cranes??
      >
      > Thanks
      > Ian

    • Bill Denham
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2010
        What exactly does it do? Pick up doubles, not pick up at all? We print with Lettra regularly and have the ordinary range of difficulties that can be solved with the various adjustments.

        Bill