Re: wood sheet/paper

  • Norman McKnight
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 6, 2010

      I have about fifty sheets of wood grained paper, 8.5x11, which I bought from Daniel Smith in

      Seattle; but I see by their current catalogue that it is no longer listed. The sheets are plain on

      the verso & a lovely wood grain from a mould on the face. It is white/ivory in color. I think it

      possible that Daniel Smith could tell you who their supplier might have been. Their number

      is 800 426 6740, & I would ask for the paper buyer or manager. They can also be reached by

      email at customer.service@...

      Norman McKnight

      Philoxenia Press

      Berkeley

    • David Goodrich
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 7, 2010
        If you actually want veneer, the source for it is Albert Constantine, which moved from Bronx to Florida several years ago.  Check their website.   You cut it with a razor blade or mat knife.  Used by itself, it splits very easily so the paper-backed variety would be better to print on.
        David