Printing Classes for all . . .

  • Gary Marc Remson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Dear List Members,

      The new schedule is out for the International Printing Museum's Book
      Arts Institute in Carson, CA.

      http://www.printmuseum.org/book-arts-classes/bookarts-classes/

      Stop by and see if there is a class that you might be interested in
      taking. We have some of the greatest and givingest (not sure the word
      exists but what the heck) instructors around.

      Even if you don't want to take a class being offered feel free to
      stop by the museum itself and see the great collection of antique
      printing equipment.

      Gary Marc Remson

      c=\ "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated
      the impossible,
      \\ ,-------, whatever remains, however improbable, must be
      the truth?"
      \\/ \ --- Sherlock Holmes, The Sign of the Four
      \______/ GARY MARC REMSON of Buffalo South
      Press (or BS Press)