Re: Regarding free type

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2010
      Nancy

      We are all overwhelmed. In the future please indicate that folks write to you privately. We do not allow business transactions on the list (even if the item is free).

      PPL

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Hill <nancy@...> wrote:

      > OK ­ I am officially overwhelmed. I will work through all these emails and
      > requests and get back to you as soon as I can.
      >

      > Nancy R. Hill
      > Beverly R. Wolfe
      >
      > Hazel & Violet INK
      > nancy@...
      > www.HazelandVioletINK.com

    • Rick Shearer
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2010
        Nancy

        I will take all the Engravers Gothic,Admiral Script 18, Adscript48, Raleigh Script 24,36, Stylus Script14,18,24, Linoscript14 and 18.  Let me know what shipping to 46052 would be.

        Rick

        nancy@hazelandviole tink.com
        www.HazelandVioletI NK.com