Regarding free type

  • Nancy Hill
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8 8:36 AM
      Regarding free type OK – I am officially overwhelmed.  I will work through all these emails and requests and get back to you as soon as I can.

      Nancy R. Hill
      Beverly R. Wolfe

      Hazel & Violet INK
      nancy@...
      www.HazelandVioletINK.com

    • bielerpr
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8 8:41 AM
        Nancy

        We are all overwhelmed. In the future please indicate that folks write to you privately. We do not allow business transactions on the list (even if the item is free).

        PPL

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Hill <nancy@...> wrote:

        > OK ­ I am officially overwhelmed. I will work through all these emails and
        > requests and get back to you as soon as I can.
        >

        > Nancy R. Hill
        > Beverly R. Wolfe
        >
        > Hazel & Violet INK
        > nancy@...
        > www.HazelandVioletINK.com

      • Rick Shearer
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8 4:17 PM
          Nancy

          I will take all the Engravers Gothic,Admiral Script 18, Adscript48, Raleigh Script 24,36, Stylus Script14,18,24, Linoscript14 and 18.  Let me know what shipping to 46052 would be.

          Rick

          nancy@hazelandviole tink.com
          www.HazelandVioletI NK.com