Re: Letterpress Economy Informal Poll

  • half.press
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 7, 2010
      That reminds me of the famous complot to still Lincoln's body, to free Benjamin Boyd from jail and also cash ransom in the amount of two hundred thousand dollars. What would be that in 1876 ?

      This guy, Boyd, got to be a master ! How daring this old fellas were.

      But hey, after all, the cops got it right or was it a lucky day ?

      Now folks, I am saying this because it would be a awesome novella. You can write if you like —if it is not already written.

      First of all, counterfeiting currency is a job that doesn't pay. It is high crime against the state.

      In the other hand how nice would be having a union job on the US Bureau of Engraving and Printing, these days.

      That's a better idea.